Wednesday, July 24, 2013

iPhone Roundup - June and most of July

Just a snapshot of phone pics. These are the ones I instagramed and who knows how many I missed!

Free day at gymnastics. Sort of.
The boys' BMW won its class at the car show this weekend!

A trend of Max and not being clothed. Let's just say he's discovering his body. The two without a shirt were while he was wearing a onesie...... And he hates wearing a diaper. Yay me.
My goof butt.
A sign we found in New Mexico that matched my tattoo. (I'll post NM trip pics soon!)
After tee ball.
Max sleeping. And sleeping. And sleeping some more.
Climbing on something like usual.
Despicable Me 2 at the drive in.
Swimming on Max's 2nd birthday.
Carson lost a battle with the pavement on his bike.
More of this please.
Sonic and monster trucks before tee ball.
Bubbles at the children's museum.
Sunday drive to Daniel's Park.
Girl's night!
Struttin' at the splash park.



No comments: