Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Green Dragons: Summer, 2013 Tee Ball

We have had so much fun for the last 8 weeks watching Carson get into playing tee ball. The first game he was sitting on the ground, making friends with the baseman while on base, standing backwards....you get the point. Last night was our last game of the season and as he ran to the bathroom he told me, "Mom, I love hitting the ball off the tee!"  It is so nice seeing him have fun and learn some new skills. We're going to play with the same team for the fall season and then hopefully go with the same team to coach pitch in the spring. I kept saying every game that I would bring my camera and this was my last shot. I got photos of each kid hitting the ball and playing. These are a handful of the ones I got of Carson. He's such a ham. And yes, they named themselves early on "The Green Dragons". It makes me smile.

Carl was usually the 3rd base coach. :)




No comments: