Saturday, December 3, 2011

iPhone pics update

Have I mentioned how much I hate snow?? We woke up to a ton this morning and nothing at all had been plowed. But I had a long overdue hair appt and wasn't going to miss it for anything. Luckily Carl was okay to give up the jeep and I am now a believer. I am in love with our van, but that thing doesn't go (or stop) in the snow. The bad news is that today was supposed to be Carson's first tae-kwon-do class and when they got there no one else was there. Bummer city. I told Carl that Carson has been asking to go see Puss N Boots all week. Those two and my mom are there now so Max and I are getting some quiet time.

I love being able to post these pics from my phone, but I can't comment on them individually. Here's a run down:

We have lots of Max sleeping and just being his cute self, Carson's art at Little Monkey Bizness, his mohawk-turned-Flock of Seagulls hairdo in the bath, his first time watching the Grinch while we set up the tree this week and the awesome pirate ship I got for $6. He now says that Santa says "yo ho ho". It's confusing, we know. His current Christmas list is "5 squirter guns and a 5 buck monster truck". Shopping should be smooth this year. :)

No comments: