Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Where's Carson?

On a whim I decided to check into the preschool through our school system. The part time classes are only 2 hours 45 minutes a day which to me isn't worth it. They had just had a full time spot open up in the brand new preschool though. We went to check it out and I absolutely loved the school. Carson is such a smart, but hyper kid and needs so much attention. He needs structure and we have such a tough time getting him to listen at home. If he has something constructive and fun to do he's an angel. My hope is that he'll learn how to listen and follow directions there when his energy is directed correctly. I jumped at the opening. He gets to start January 5th and we are all registered already.

They let me bring him Friday since it was the last day and parent day. He did great all day until I got there and then didn't want to listen or participate at all. Here you see the whole class sitting on the floor listening to the teacher. Mind you, the rest of the room is full of parents. Can you spot where my kid is???? Hint: he has a mohawk and he's NOT with the class. I know it was his first day....I'm not giving up hope.

No comments: