Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Max: 5 Month Old

Today totally flew by and I'm just running in here to post these. I took these this morning with the hopes of editing all the ones I liked, but I only got to these two. I'll hopefully post the others soon. Yeah, I have a looooot of photos of Max. Sorry if you are sick of seeing him... I'm not. :)

He was totally chill for this shoot and I didn't have any problem getting him to focus like I did last month. He didn't really even notice the bear this time either. He's just as happy as ever! And huge. My goodness. We have literally had diaper blow outs, sometimes multiple ones per day, every single day for almost 2 weeks straight now. For as much as I'm fighting it I think we already need to go to size 3 diapers. I upgraded to a box of size 2s about 4 weeks ago and I just hate wasting them! He is growing faster than I can keep up with! Two weekends ago we were at lunch and the waitress said, "So what is he, about 9 months?" She looked like she saw a ghost when I said 4.

IMG_2861 web
Carl says I have an obsession with feet. But the truth is I just have an obsession with photos of our feet. Not feet in real life or anyone else's feet, just ours. 
IMG_2863 web
Here was Max crashed on my lap this afternoon for nap time. He could not be any sweeter when he sleeps. There are actually very few days when I don't take a picture of him while he is sleeping. Most days I get my break when Carson naps because Max will sleep on my just about anytime. I get a little while of TV catch up and work on my laptop in peace and quiet. Technically I could be doing something more productive during this time, but I like having a built in break too! I get a lunch hour just like any other job, right?!
Nap shots just never get old. I can't resist.

No comments: