Monday, May 2, 2011

Nachos!

Maybe he was just getting ready for Cinco de Mayo? Nope. Carson can be a little obsessive over certain foods. He finds something he likes and locks onto it. One of his current favorites is nachos. Just plain chips with shredded cheese. He actually will swipe the cheese for a quick snack too. That has been a little messy more than a few times.

This morning (read, still in pajamas, so early) he was getting stuff out of the fridge. I told him to put it all back because he had just had breakfast. I then see that he has gotten a plate out of the dishwasher, gotten the cheese and the chips and has started to make nachos for breakfast #2. He was smiling and having a great time so who am I to stop him? The camera came out instead. 

He sat there and ate the cheese straight off the plate before he would let me actually heat them up.

IMG_9984 famblog

IMG_9961 famblog

IMG_9976 famblog
IMG_9999 famblog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma started the nacho craze. Give credit where credit is due :)

Three Peas said...

Ahhh...boy after my own heart. Nachos are my absolute favorite!