Sunday, May 1, 2011

April Photos: Day 30

I've come to the last daily photo. Somehow I kept it up a little better than I thought I could, even if it wasn't a perfect run. It really is a good exercise in making yourself pick up the camera and process at least one photo every single day. I need that push for my every day things sometimes. 

For the final photo I thought I would get a shot of Carson in bed. I haven't taken any photos in his room since he has had his new bed. He has done really well with the transition. The crib is in our room now and he thinks it's a play pen, but loves sleeping in his big boy bed now. We were tucking him in last night and he was being a ham. He has to have his Pillow Pet against the wall and three other stuffed animals tucked in next to him on the other pillow. Bunny was getting night-night loves here.

IMG_9956 famblog

1 comment:

Shannon said...

such a great picture! I loved the daily pics- you'll have to keep them up! :)