Friday, May 20, 2011

35 Weeks.....35 Days?!?!

Well, technically this was yesterday's milestone, but it still counts. I looked at my app for the start of week 35 and it happened to say that I had 35 days left also. Yikes. This is starting to get much more real since we are barely pushing a month. 

I have been so so so tired lately. Sleeping is a pathetic attempt to get sort of comfortable for a few minutes until I have to pee again or my hips/groin feel like they'll explode. I am just SO thankful that I'm still not having any major issues with my lower back like I did with Carson. That was the main story in my third tri with him and then I had total back labor. I actually feel pretty good right now other than the exhaustion. And it helps to have Carl and my mom as such huge helps in my everyday life. I know once we have two boys I'll look back at life with only Carson and laugh at how easy it was. It's all relative at the end of the day.

It's been raining (and crazy hailing) all week long. We finally had a clear-ish day today so we have been playing outside. Apparently it was a little too dry for Carson so he dumped out his sandbox lid full of rain water all over the patio. Boys and their puddles....
IMG_0192 famblog

I realized we haven't taken any belly pics for about two months. I set up the timer just to get a quick something and Carson came over to "love my belly". He's being very sweet about the baby coming. He always tries to look in my belly button and puts his ear up to it saying he can hear the baby crying.
IMG_0199 famblog

No comments: