Monday, January 31, 2011

19 weeks, 2 days. It's coming.

Well, I think the baby is finally making its appearance. In the last week I've started to feel something more than possible flutters and my belly is all of a sudden there. Everyone is convinced we're having a girl, I guess just because we already have a boy, but I'm not so sure. I'm carrying exactly the same (LOWWWW, aka I carry a football instead of a basketball), have felt just about the same and still just crave Mexican food. The only difference has been that I was more sick in the first trimester. I think that was exacerbated by the fact that I had a munchkin that didn't let me rest when I needed to like the first time.

Either way, tomorrow morning is the big ultrasound. That is, as long as it doesn't get thwarted by this storm. Let's think happy thoughts, alrighty?
On our way out on Saturday my belly seemed to really feel hard and out there so I asked Carl to take a quick photo. When I was pregnant with Carson I took a couple along the way of myself in the mirror and they look horrible. I basically have no record of that nine months at all. Hopefully I'll be up for taking them regularly this time around. Welcome to 19w2d pregnant.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

yay!!! cant wait to stalk you today and hear the news!!!