Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Go Bengals!

The past few Sundays have been cuteness overload in the Wooten house. Carson got a matching jersey with his daddy. Of course they're Carson Palmer. You think I'm going to put him in Ochocinco?!?!?! Carson knows Sunday is football day and loves getting dressed up with Carl. He runs around the house yelling, "Go Bengals!" Obviously when he's older he can choose his own team. Part of the most fun you have as a kid is doing what your parents do though. We had so many people ask us if we were naming Carson after Mister Palmer, but we really didn't! The name was completely my suggestion and at the time I didn't even know who CP was. It's super cute for the jersey now. 

I know there have been many times in Carson's short life that I've said "this ___" is definitely the cutest thing he's ever worn. But really, this is the cutest thing so far. :)

Carson Palmer, eat your heart out.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Because it's Carson- I think it's really cute. However, mr. Palmer was playing the Browns this weekend nd it was all about shouting Go Browns in my household! LOL.

The Wootens said...

I totally thought of you this weekend. Those darn Bengals don't do too well in that rivalry, right?!? I know lots of Browns fans here and I always say, "well, I know someone who works for them!!" :) And yay for your blog!

Shannon said...

I figured I'd start but am still just getting my feet wet... i dont even no how to do a fancy layout but figured cute pictures here and there will do. :)

Bethany said...

So cute! Love the matching jerseys.