Monday, October 25, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese!!!!

On Friday night we went to a birthday party for my pal Jamie's son . I was excited because it was at Chuck E. Cheese's and I've never been. I knew Carson would love it so we just went and played and played. It was a little overstimulating for me, but a great time. Carson even dared to give Mr. Cheese a high-five.


Carson saw other kids getting in this booth where the air blows tickets all over and you try to catch them. He insisted that he get in it, but as soon as it turned on he totally freaked out. It was one of those sad and funny moments. haha  I yelled at Carl, "Let me get a picture before you turn it off!!!" I'm so mean. :)
 

1 comment:

Three Peas said...

How is it you've never been to Chuck E Cheese? I had my birthday party there once.

Love the last picture, you're not mean...it's good material for when he's older!