Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Monster

We had an eventful and quiet week all in one.

Tuesday was Carl's last day at his job and he'll (hopefully) be starting his new one on Thursday. I hate to jinx anything even though it seems to all be a go! Once it's all final I'll spill some details. :) This meant he has had a much deserved break for a few days. It's been nice for me to have a few days that Carl's been able to take Carson out of the house to play. 

Carson is talking SO MUCH now. It is so bizarre to actually have a conversation with him! 
I've just been taking snapshots of him around the house in the last few days because I had kind of taken a break for a little while.

For starters, he got his first freckle! I noticed it the other day and it is so dang cute. It's right above his lip, almost like a little beauty mark. This was the only picture I could get where he was sort of still and you could see it.
Yesterday they went to the CAT dealership close to us to check out the tractors while I got some work done. They came home with this:

Another reason I haven't taken too many pictures of him lately is that he makes it so darn difficult now. Anytime I have the camera near his face he wants to put the camera strap on while I'm holding the camera, then won't give me a real smile. This was today:

So I let him take his first picture. Unfortunately I threw it in auto and was blinded by the flash. I'm glowing! haha

And a few more random cute ones:


No comments: