Friday, March 19, 2010

Snow Day

We were told that we'd wake up to at least 1-3 inches of snow this morning. Wrong. It didn't even start snowing here until about 6am and didn't start sticking until the afternoon. It's still going strong though. 

Anyways, I wanted to get us out of the house early just in case. First we stopped at Caribou Coffee because I noticed they have a huge toy box and a kid's corner there. Plus they have an awesome Cinnamon tea latte. Yuummmmmm. 

We were killing time so we could go over to Baby Gap when they opened. For an FYI, Gap is having their big friends and family coupon from March 18-21 and it is good for 30% off EVERYTHING in any of their stores and outlets. We got Carson some adorable stuff and I saved over $25 on top of the sale prices that I got already. I tend to buy stuff as he needs it instead of stocking up, except for the occasional great deal. 
(At Target I bought one of each color of my favorite play pants for him in 3T for next year because they were on clearance for $3 each! And I found a pair of Converse in the next size up for $9 at BRU last week.) 
Here's the coupon if anyone wants to check it out.

He was sitting on a dining room chair watching the snow and playing with my phone this afternoon so I snapped a few smileys. The lighting was horrible, but I just love his cheese.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: