Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our smart little guy

I thought I'd share a few videos from the week. Carson is such a character and I am always catching him doing new and funny things. 
 
Carson loves to "help" me clean; he pushes around the vacuum, pulls the rug in the living room to clean off, uses his bare hand to wipe off the table tops, uses the Swiffer on everything...basically tries to copy everything I do. Well, Monday was cleaning day so I got out my headphones. When I do this he always motions that he wants the other iPod to watch Yo Gabba Gabba (which he calls Muno, one of the characters on the show). I found some old school headphones for him and we went about our business. All of a sudden I realized he was actually saying iPod. He picks up on the smallest things!
 
He's randomly said different numbers for awhile, like "two, three!" without a one. This week he started saying, "one, two, three!" all on his own. And the Daddy Horse game is his new favorite.
 
He also figured out how fun his Elmo Hands are. Here is an example of his dance to go with them.
 
I had to take Carl to work really early this morning so I got home and showered before Carson got up. He woke up just as I was starting to dry my hair so I brought him into our room to hang out. Instead of running around he asked to get up on the bed. He has seriously never just laid down like this and watched TV. He is a tornado every waking minute so this was a first. :)  He was trying to lay back and get comfortable so I piled pillows around him and he stayed like that the whole time. It was super cute.

No comments: