Thursday, February 18, 2010

California, here we come!

I am finishing up my last details and we are SO booking it out of here tomorrow. I am just too excited not to get it all out! Although, it is sort of bittersweet leaving Carson for the first time. But it is for the greater good. Grandma's been given all the instructions she could possibly need and they will have a blast. We finally got snowed on this afternoon and the weather is supposed to be pretty rainy all weekend in Carmel. I really couldn't care less though. I am actually looking forward to seeing rain, even though that kind of ruins most of our plans. We aren't going to know what to do when we can have three days of conversations in peace! :)

Anyways, I am just hoping for the strength to not call home at every chance I get. 
How could I resist this face though???
Catch ya on the flip side...

2 comments:

Tara- said...

Awww you'll do just fine! I love the rain and I remember you do too! =) have fun

Three Peas said...

I hope it went well and you didn't get too much rain, we stayed semi dry in San Diego...