Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tis the weekend of love. Celebrate wisely. :)

I thought I'd break out the Baby Legs and try a couple V-Day shots of Carson. There isn't much to do for boy props since it's all so pink and girly. I thought a good old smackaroo on the cheek would be cute. He "helped" me draw some hearts to cut out too.

Then, he didn't want to sit for me at all. The only solution was to turn on Yo Gabba Gabba. Yes, those guys again. But then he wouldn't look at me at all. All the pictures are of him standing or looking up at the TV. I still got some keepers though. :)

  
Carl says I'm obsessed with feet. I don't like real feet, but I do like to photograph them.


Half-way through the lipstick was getting disasterous so that came off.
 

He had to go get his Muno doll to complete the process.


They have a segment called "funny faces." This is the one he does every. single. time.
 
And then he decided to attack me. Except I had a different, longer zoom lens on and he was perplexed. I barely snapped this picture, but I LOVE this face!

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Those Valentine's pics are too cute Rachael! He's adorable!