Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Pumpkin Patch, 2009

We love taking Carson out to do new things, even if he doesn't really know what we're doing yet. I found this farm just east of us (since we live in Kansas...) and it had everything we were looking for. They had a huge pumpkin patch, gourd patch, fruit and veggie garden, large grass maze, farm animals, food and train rides.

You will notice that once again, Carson is rarely looking at the camera. He just runs in circles since he has so much energy and couldn't care less about paying attention to us. He just loves getting out to play.

**I'll warn you now that this will be long :) **

He sat here for 2.4 seconds...






He mostly walked up and down the aisles and didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the actual pumpkins.


How about these blue Colorado skies???
I haven't touched the color here at all. We don't take the blue sky here for granted after growing up with the inversion in Utah. My dad is always fascinated with how blue they are when he is here.


Here is a great example of how much he cares about what we have to say. See ya later Dad!


The boys going into the grass maze. Carson didn't last too long.




Next, we walked over to the farm animals. He was okay with the donkeys, at first.




This may be one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken!


He loved the kitten, not the goats.




The lamb/sheep? was my favorite! Listen to it's BAAA!




He was not having the donkeys. He gave them the one pet at the beginning and wouldn't go back after. Carl tried to set him there so I could snap a picture and he freaked out.


This was the train we took. This thing seriously went fast!




He doesn't look like me, even a little bit?! Can I get 25%?


It was so windy and dusty that Carl handed me his sunglasses. My eyes were pouring tears because of all the dust in my contacts. Carson just sat there and watched the scenery. I think he got bored! What?


And for fun, Vintage Fall Carson, almost exactly a year ago:


He was just sitting up at this time last year.


I told you that would be long!!!

No comments: