Monday, September 28, 2009

A little bit of this and that

We don't have anything major going on so I thought I would just post some random pictures from the last week. I've been really busy with work and trying to squeeze in play time and cleaning whenever I can. I also made two trips to the craft store this weekend because for some reason Fall=Crafts in my head, and not even actual fall crafts. I made an awesome wreath Saturday for the front door, I have a few sewing projects going on and some art and Christmas presents for Carson. The problem is that I find so many things I want to do that I can't just start and finish one at a time! I'll post some of the stuff I make as I go...

So, here are some of the things we did in the last week: (I realize I end up with a lot of highchair pictures because that is the only time he sits still!)

Pasta night......See-food!


Carson loves playing on the bench in our foyer. He can't quite get up on it himself, but sits on it and looks out the front windows.






Quick break on the floor? Okay.


All of a sudden he has decided that lunch belongs IN his hair. And I'm not talking just dirty hands in the hair. He puts whole handfuls of food up on his head. Sigh. This was after the chunks were gone, but the grease was not. His hair smelled horrible this day.


We have been going swimming one or two days every weekend at our fitness center. Carson loves the pool now. He is still not liking the daycare, but we started their anxiety program yesterday. You start with 15 minutes the first day and add 5 each day after that. You are supposed to go everyday until you work up to where you want so I need to make sure to go every day I can this week. I am going to after lunch today and then we have to run to the grocery store. I think this week will be a little less busy with work which is great. Luckily he woke up late because he was up during the night so his nap ran late.

Daddy ALWAYS gives him a pool mohawk.


These little fountains are his favorite. He smacks them and laughs while he splashes his own face.


Carl was ecstatic that his Bengals won again yesterday. Here are the two guys in their gear for football season this year.


Wow, that is really cute. :)


He's such a ham when he runs around with Mr. Lion.
And that's a pretty good Mr. Bengal impression!

No comments: