Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend - Sunday

First off, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all our mommy and mommy-to-be family and friends!

Sunday turned out to be the rainy day of the weekend. We decided to just hang out, do some things around the house and watch movies. We were going to grill for dinner, but I was starving by 11am so I decided we were going to Red Robin for lunch too. :) We like to go there because Carson can be as loud as he wants and no one cares. Plus, they have balloons!

I had known Carson needed a haircut for awhile, but yesterday it became very obvious. His balloon wouldn't move from his head and his crazy long hair was sticking up like this the whole time. It was actually really adorable.


When we got home the rain had stopped so Carl wanted to work in the yard. I took Carson out to play and we rode around in his new Cozy Coupe. This was a birthday present from Grandma Susan and Carson loves it! It is nice to go over and get the mail in too and I don't have to drag out the stroller.




And then........haircut time. His bangs were half-way down his forehead!


This is the first time I have EVER cut someone's hair, other than buzzing Carl's. But that doesn't count. I figured I could pull it off since I couldn't look any worse than it already did, right? And do you notice the towel is already pulled off here? I wonder how that happened...


TaDa!!! I think I did a pretty good job!


So overall, we had a great Mother's Day weekend. I hope you all did too!

1 comment:

Three Peas said...

Too cute...I still can't get over the fact that that car thing has a name...Cozy Coupe, who knew?