Friday, July 11, 2008

Tummy time and rolling over!!!

We are trying to remember our tummy time every day and he is getting better and better at it. He can only take so long before he starts crying though:





So then I put him on his activity mat and started taking pictures. I posted pics awhile ago showing him roll on his side for the first time and he has been doing that a lot lately. This morning he rolled on his stomach for the first time, but I thought it was a fluke. So just now I was taking pictures and he rolled to his side like normal. But he just kept going again! And I was there to get it all on camera. He rolled all the way (even though his right arm was still trapped) and picked his head up! I hadn't touched him once. I rolled him back to his back and came over to the computer. All of a sudden I heard a really muffled cry and he was on his stomach again! That means he did it 3 times today out of nowhere!!! (and note the nice bird he is giving you)





No comments: