Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunday 4-Wheeling

Carl, myself and Carson went with some friends on our first 4-wheeling journey in the Jeep yesterday to the Medberry trail. But somehow we managed to take no pictures. I'm not sure how it happened. I got the camera out once while we stopped to take a few pics of Carson, but I was holding on for dear life the rest of the time so I'm sure that was it. I had to sit in the back seat with him through the really rough parts because his little head was bouncing around so bad!
We went way out into the mountains where there had been a huge fire last year. The mountain sides were all covered in black tree trunks and it looked really creepy. The extremely bumpy and crazy trail ended at the Platte River which was so gorgeous. It was a very nice 75 degrees and breezy. I could have stayed there all day long.


And the ONLY scenic picture I took - I have no idea what this even is!!!

No comments: