Monday, December 29, 2014

iPhone // Month 2 with Sloane

Wowzers. I am WAY behind on posting these! I'm still going to miss a ton for sure, but this is a good lot of them. Just looking at these from September is crazy to see how much Sloane has changed! These are ones from my phone and ones on Instagram. All total randomness.



This was the sleeper she wore home on the day she was born. Just 5ish weeks old and her feet were too big!


All the faces she made at this age were the best. She loved this one I called "Popeye". :)










This was her first bottle on the drive to Utah. We had to drive out for my grandma's funeral so the following photos are from that trip.
 At McD's in Wyoming. The ONLY thing that is worth while on that drive so the boys can burn energy.


Snuggling with Great-Great-Grandma Nana! She is so cool.


The obligatory Utah stop at Jake's for real shakes! Hipsters in Colorado have no idea what a shake really is.

Sloane with Great Aunt Janet and Great Uncle Bob. My grandma didn't get a chance to meet Sloane in person (just over FaceTime), but she did get loves from Grandma's sisters who also mean the world to us.




This was my dress when I was a toddler that my grandma had made for me. They took me for photos in this and they're some of our favorites from my childhood. I am so happy I still have this and it is in good shape for the day I can shoot Sloane in it.




She is never hurting for attention from her guys.


On this morning I was trying to get ready and she was a little fussy. Carson leaned over her, rocked her and lightly hummed to her and she totally fell asleep for him. It was one of the cutest things ever. She loves him and he still gets huge smiles anytime she sees him.




Family day at Max's preschool. He apparently spends a lot of time in the house center and plays with the baby dolls. I think it is adorable!






Max dive bomb kiss and what she thought of it...



Carson lost his third tooth at school.




No comments: