Thursday, May 30, 2013

iPhone life

Quick catch up of April and May iPhone + instagram pics. I'll leave out the preschool graduation ones and Carson's birthday since those are coming with that post soon. :)
And Flickr has changed how I can post which is NOT working with Blogger. I have no idea why I can't get these pics straight!! I give up now.

Here is a lot of random nonsense:
Lots of puffy-faced sleep.
Children's Museum.
Max's first haircut.
More sleep in the car.
Colorado skys.
My breakfast date.
Tickles from Grandpa Rick.
Carson Mooten's grumpy 8-legged lion.
Me with one of my psudo-besties, Kenny Bobby Zimlinghausy.
The boys' first ride in the our new BMW, Hildegard.
A quick trip to Boston all by myself.
At the BMW races with Daddy.
Buds in a tiny Jeep.
Bubbles on a warm spring day.
Carson's very first T-Ball practice.
A moment of love from Max.
A four hour nap.


No comments: