Saturday, September 24, 2011

Playing with the boys

I seriously suck at personal photos lately. I guess since I always have Max in one arm now it hasn't been totally feasible to shoot around the house. I grabbed it a few times on Thursday though. Max is seriously getting so big already. His cheeks are to die for, especially when he gives you a huge gummy grin.
IMG_9971 web

Carson's "I'm a dead zombie" face.
IMG_0005 web

Max chilling on my lap and Carson getting a playtime injury.
IMG_0008 blogboard

Still working on sharing Mommy and Daddy.
IMG_0062 web

Max has rolled belly-to-back a few times in the last couple days. He is slowly starting to like his playmat. He looks at things for a minute and then can't figure out why he isn't being held anymore. But he is starting to work those little legs.
IMG_9175 web

No comments: