Saturday, September 10, 2011

The fire engine museum.

We've had a membership to the Children's Museum in Denver for almost two years now. I decided to renew it because it's a place we can go to year-round and there will be things for Max to do when he gets a little bigger too. Carson always calls it the "fire engine museum" because they have a full-sized real fire truck inside. The bad news this time was that apparently they are adding a new floor above the truck and they have it closed off through the end of the year. He was a liiiiiiittle upset about that part. 

I can't remember the last time I took my camera with me there. I figured I should document Carson playing at one if his very favorite places. Although, with a baby strapped to me and a camera that normally goes around my neck, it was a difficult situation. My freaking camera is so heavy so my wrist was killing me after holding it up above Max's head for 2 hours! Go me! I'm so smart sometimes. You'll also see Carson was once again in "ignore his mother" mode.

The train room.
IMG_8521 fam

 The grocery store.
IMG_8475 fam

Making pizza.
IMG_8526 famIMG_8532 fam

The vet clinic. We usually spend a long time in this room. He puts bandages on all the animals, takes them in and out of the cages and makes appointments for me to bring in his cat at the computer and phone station.
IMG_8506 fam
IMG_8502 fam
See.....Max was there too! I think I had 5 different moms come up to me to ask about my wrap this day.
IMG_8505 fam

Carson was fascinated by the projector lights on the floor and kept making me put my foot in it with him.
IMG_8509 fam

The workshop room. They have really real tools, saw, screws etc. in this section. I'm just starting to get comfortable with him playing in there. It's been the one place he always wants to go just because it's the one place I wouldn't let him go.
IMG_8513 fam

And the bubble room.
IMG_8481 fam
IMG_8478 fam

No comments: