Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Double digits!

I looked at my pregnancy app yesterday and saw the statement "100 days left" staring back at me. It feels like I've been pregnant forever, but seeing my ticker today say 99 days is sort of frightening and exhilarating. I made a list of the things I need (want) to do and get before the little guy comes along and I still have some work to do. It is a great feeling to not have a stressful pregnancy this time though. The first time is so nerve-wracking. You worry about every little thing that happens, or doesn't happen, and it can be hard to enjoy at times. I don't do well with the unknown and that was what the first time felt like to me. This time I feel like I can take on any of it and I'm not worried at all. If anything I worry about dealing with Carson after his birth more than anything to do with the actual birth or new baby.

We had an absolutely awesome time this weekend at the beach for four days. I'll have lots of pics to share very soon and all the fun details. For now, here is a quick 25 week photo from Carl's phone. He gave me crap all weekend about my stripes accenting the belly. I can't help it if they love to design maternity T's with stripes!! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little baby belly! You look beautiful Rachael!!
-Christy