Wednesday, January 7, 2009

California, here we come!

Needless to say, we really need a vacation. And have I mentioned I have one of the best bosses in the world????? Because I do.

Myself, Carl, Carson, my boss and one other girl we work with are all leaving for Carmel-be-the-Sea tonight. He took us there in October, 2007 also, but we loved it so we are going back for this trip again. You can't beat a free trip to CA!!! I can't wait to spend a day at the beach and put Carson's toes in the sand.

As of now it is supposed to be sunny and 60 the whole time. We'll see you when we get back! (And I am trying REALLY hard to remember the camera, battery and memory card this time :) )

Here are a few pics from last year when we were there. I was about 16 weeks pregnant, bloated and reduced to wearing Carl's jacket. This day was the only time I threw up during the entire pregnancy. The 17-mile winding drive down the coast was not good for the baby apparently!



3 comments:

Tara- said...

How fun I'm jealous!! I need to getaway soon AHHHHHH!! Have fun sweetie!

The Smith's said...

I love Carmel, we had a family reunion there once and I fell in love! Have fun and be safe!

Three Peas said...

Have fun!!! I'm sure Carson will love his first trip to the ocean!