Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Six Month Pictures

HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY, CARSON!!!

I have to say, I honestly cannot believe how fast the last six months have gone by. We have a totally new baby every few weeks and he is sooooooo different than even a month or two ago. This was by far the most difficult photo shoot to date. He will do anything he can to get his hands on paper and I couldn't get him to hold still!

Oh well. This is the kind of thing that makes for the memories.







By this point I just gave up. I was laughing so hard and he was having more fun chewing on it!



I got him distracted for one last picture...

3 comments:

Tara- said...

He's a little chunckster!!! what a sweetie...I love chubby cheeks

Three Peas said...

OMG! I'm laughing so hard. I think the last one where the paper is all wrinkled and slobbered on is the funniest thing I've seen!

The Smith's said...

6 months?!?! I remember when I held him and he was 7 weeks, wow time flies! Good luck with those photo shoots from here on out!