Friday, October 3, 2008

Good luck Grandma Susan!

Grandma Susan is at the hospital today having full reconstructive breast surgery. She is beyond excited to get this done (finally) and she will look awesome very soon! She had implants put in over 20 years ago and found out in February that one of them had ruptured. It isn't doing any harm, but it was great motivation to have this all taken care of.

Anyway, I just wanted to post some juju for her. (And some for me since I'll be helping to take care of her for the next week! :)) Hopefully I can post some pictures in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

Tara- said...

I hope everything went well for her :) My mom just had that done 2yrs ago and a face lift while she was at it and braces... She looks awesome Both of her breast implants had ruptured-- But now there bigger and better- So Kudo's to Susan tell her I'm thinking of her,. I think its my turn now!!!!!