Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Carson

To start, Carson started saying ma-ma-ma-ma-ma this week! I WON!!!!!

Here is a sequence of Carson's new favorite past time: Kitty Hunting.
Now that he can get where ever he wants, he has trapped Lily on the stairs, in the corner behind the swing, on Carl...




She's nice, I promise!!! She lets him do it.


Once she is gone he will play with anything, apparently including my feet.

And yes, he is STILL fascinated with the camera.


Carson is also absolutely obsessed with putting any kind of cup Carl has in his mouth. Last night he screamed until Carl gave it to him. This was at our BBQ on Sunday. You may also notice a water bottle in many of the pictures here. He'll take that over anything too. He is perfectly content as long as he can chew on something he really shouldn't have. Go figure.



Here's one for Dad and Grandpa -
I found him double-fisting his football and baseball yesterday morning. :)
He is kind of like a dog now in that he spreads his toys out all over the floor and then rounds them back up.


You can see how much hair he has gotten lately in these pictures. It sticks straight up on top most days...

2 comments:

Three Peas said...

OMG! I CANNOT believe how big and developed he is! I miss seeing him every month. He is such a ham!

Thanks for the compliments about the room (yes, it is the living room). It's only about 6 weeks of our blood, sweat, and tears. Next Monday is when they start laying the floors!

Can you believe my cat!?! I could have killed him. I was only grateful it WAS such a construction zone so he didn't really ruin anything. Although I had to repaint the door, AGAIN! I guess third time IS the charm!

The Smith's said...

He is too cute!!