Friday, June 20, 2008

ATTENTION ATTENTION

We have a roll over!

Here are just some of the pictures I have taken of Carson today. Yes, I really do take A LOT. Oh well, better to have more than less.

This morning he rolled on his side and grabbed a toy on the activity mat! (I *kind of* got a picture of it.) He has started rolling to his right side this week. This morning I gave him his medicine, got him dressed and set him down to play. He actually reached out to get the toy on the mat about 8 times after rolling over!

I am such a proud mama. I called Daddy immediately to tell him the news. I am kind of sad that he won't get to see some of the "firsts" because he is at work. :(

*****Grandpa Rick - Check out his chin dimple starting, especially in the pictures with the red shirt!

No comments: