Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sloane // Nine Months Old

Soooooo.... Sloane will be ten months old in 3 days and I haven't posted her nine month photo. This photo was on April 22, 2015. She has literally taken off so much in the last month that I can't even remember what happened at nine months and what happened after. I'll give a big recap in a few days for her ten month post.

At her 9 month appt she was 16lb 3oz at 18% and 27 1/4 inches long at 37%. We giggled at the fact that Max was 17lb 2oz at his FOUR MONTH appt! haha

She is so much fun to dress up though. I got her this adorable jean shirt in the boy's dept and I call it her art teacher outfit. She had her serious face on this day.


Carl had to go out of town for the weekend of Carson's birthday (April 21) so Carl already planned to have this day off. We went to the museum like a normal Wednesday for me and Max, but got to bring Daddy and Grandma along. It was Grandma's birthday too. We were on a green screen and Max's face here made me laugh so hard. He didn't understand why we were doing the arms so he's looking directly into the camera all confused. hahaha!

No comments: