Friday, September 13, 2013

Strawberry Monster

This summer on a random weekday the boys and I went to Home Depot and bought some plants. I can kill every plant that I even look at so this didn't look great. We got pots with strawberries, bell peppers, basil and cucumbers. The basil was easy, the cucumbers never bloomed, we got about 3 peppers and the strawberries started to do great.

And then Max came along. Once he discovered everything he would ravish them when we turned our back. He stuck his finger through all of the peppers and pulled them off the plant before they were finished growing. And the strawberries had no chance. As soon as one would turn red he would run and eat it right off the plant. I was helpless against his sneaky ways. One morning I walked out back and he ran around the side of the house. I found this. It was the end of our summer plants for good.


No comments: