Friday, September 13, 2013

Carson in Kindergarten

It just occurred to me that I haven't blogged in almost two months! Honestly, part of the reason is that I really haven't picked up my camera around the house much at all. I've been really busy shooting in my business, which I love, but it definitely keeps me so busy with those photos. I am realizing I've missed shooting a lot around here. I haven't done a ton of phone shots either.

Carson is doing so great in kindergarten so far. He loves going, doesn't love getting woken up so early in the morning, doesn't love that they don't get nap time, but does love everything else. I love the drive home every afternoon though. He tells me all about what they did and what he learned and has the funniest way of explaining everything. He has started to say "like, this..." and sound like a total teenager. This was on the first morning of school:


And this was on picture day last week. He's getting so big!  :(

No comments: