Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa?

Last night was Carl's work Christmas party at the Denver Zoo. We were excited because we had never been there and they do "Zoo Lights" at night time which is when the party was. They were also having a Santa so I haven't taken him to a mall since I was just figuring I'd wait for this party to get Carson's picture.

Then, being the really prepared mommy I am, I made sure the camera was all charged and packed up to go. We literally are about to walk up to Santa and the camera won't turn on. I realize I left the battery in the charger at home. Ugh. Oh, and their cameras had just broken so that wasn't an option either. So.....we got two cell phone pictures! They aren't great, but will be funny later on. Hopefully I can run to a mall when Grandpa Rick gets here and get some real ones. Enjoy!



Who are you?