Monday, December 22, 2008

8 Month Pictures

If you read my last post you know we were at the zoo yesterday. We were so busy before going that I didn't have a chance to take Carson's 8 month pictures. We got home late, but figured we snap a few before bed. These were taken a good 45 minutes past his bedtime so he wasn't too into it.

Oh, and part of the reason I didn't have time to take them before we left was due to Carson. I was getting ready and he was cruising around in the bathroom, just like every day. All of a sudden I smelled baby soap. He had gotten a bottle down off the ledge, unscrewed the cap and spilled baby soap ALL OVER the bathroom. He was covered in it and it was all over the tile and bath mats. So we had an unexpected bath experience in place of a photo session. :)



This picture sums up the night. Even the bear is passed out!

No comments: