Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Max: 8 months old

My little buggy is already 2/3 of the way done with his first year. Boo. He's going to be running before we even have a chance to blink. Right now he's a rolling (and rolly) machine. His first tooth finally broke through about 2 weeks ago and I can tell the next-door neighbor is about to make it's debut too. He is such a happy little guy, but is starting to show us a small attitude in there. We get some tantrums when we take something away that he really wants, usually a remote control right now. What was our life like before we knew him? I can't really remember :)

IMG_3983 web
I got a shot of the tooth!
IMG_3996 web
He makes me melt a little...
IMG_3994 web
And the ritualistic toe shot.
IMG_3986 web
This one was from last week and I forgot to post it here. He is really starting to talk and blow bubbles. We've had TONS of "mama"s in the last week. YIPPEE! I just loved this capture!
IMG_3701 web

No comments: