Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New highchair and food update

Carson looks tiny in his new highchair. The infant seat wasn't cutting it - it was way too hard to clean up after. So far we have tried the following foods:

-Avocados: LOVES them
-Sweet Potatoes: Okay with them
-Plums: HATES them! He makes a bitter beer face with EVERY bite.
-Mangoes: Okay with them
-Apples: Loves them

Next we are going to try peas and red pears. I have to wait 3 days in between each so we can catch any allergies that may arise. He loves eating real food though!





And.....this is what you call a lemon face. Carl insisted he get a little surprise on his spoon even though he can't have lemon yet. Carson was none too pleased.

2 comments:

Three Peas said...

I've been dying for an update! He looks so cute in the last one!!! His expressions keep me lauging all day...

The Smith's said...

Kaestin LOVES avocados too... Sometimes I swear he's not my kid... One word of wisdom: When he gets old enough let him feed himself, no matter how much of a mess it makes. I was anal about Kaestin being clean and always fed him myself, and now sometimes I still have to if I don't want him to go to bed hungry... Just cause he knows I will, he won't do it himself...